Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Alice in Wonderland Artwork progress

Work progress of Alice in Wonderland.



Sketched out the main character first since originally I had no idea how I planned to start the overall. For me it's always good to start off with something (anything) and take it from there.





Started to get the overall idea slowly and do some quick rough sketch on how I plan to place my character in the artwork.





Start to form my characters in place.





Originally I had not thought of putting a dormouse in the scene however my friend had been asking me to put it in so there it is next to the white rabbit.





Start to do some cross hatching on the artwork.









Fix certain parts that I didn't like. Particularly Alice's face as she doesn't seem appealing after a bit of makeover.





Scanned the artwork and adjust the brightness/contrast/level.





Edited in photoshop together with some old paper texture that I've found on Google. Do a bit of colour changes in different layer and finally came out with the final results.




I'm not sure how informative are these but I hope you enjoyed reading and seeing the visual images. Thanks and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment