Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hi and welcome.

Hi and welcome to my blog. My name is Sylvia Chin, was born and raised in Malaysia. I studied and graduated with a Diploma in Animation from The One Academy of Communication Design. After graduating with my Diploma, I had worked in the animation industry, SilverAnt Sdn Bhd for almost 2 years before I decided to pursue for my degree in Australia. I am currently an animation student, doing my Bachelor of Animation at Queensland College or Art, Griffith University.

Being away from home is a new thing to me however I have learn to be more independent and mature in some way. I will be here in Australia until end of next year and I am looking forward to gaining more knowledge and improve myself as well as exposing myself to know the culture in Australia and making new friends.

As today is my first entry, let me show you a few of my old works that I had done back in Malaysia.


Live Drawing class (potraits)













Live Drawing (real life model)










I drew them using 2B pencil, 8B pencil, and charcoal. As for 3 of my live drawing (real life models), I had been focusing more on the composition side.

That's it for today. I will post up more of my other works on my next entry. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment